This is a job posting from company – Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Centers
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
NEW OWNERSHIP, ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES, NO SUNDAYS, GUARANTEED HOURS, AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
At Tuffy, it has been our Mission since 1970 to provide the best automotive repair service in the industry through a continuous commitment to quality and customer service… In fact, only Tuffy offers full-service automotive maintenance and repair with a guarantee on parts and labor that you can take to any store. With nearly 150 locations across the country and growing, we continue to attract the top talent to our stores by focusing on taking care of our team members so they can provide the best experience to our customers.
The Automotive Service Advisor, reporting to the Store Manager, will be responsible for setting the highest standards of excellence and personifying our core values to support operations in the service department of your store. This will involve creating a highly motivated team environment, and working closely with the Service Team to improve their performance through hands-on presence in the store by efficiently developing team members, executing store processes, while ensuring that we continue to provide an industry leading customer experience.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directly works with customers in areas of sales, service, customer opportunities, adjustments, etc.
- Creates a highly motivated team environment/climate
- Supervising technicians and service personnel, planning and scheduling their duties, assigning work, and following up on completion of assignments
- Coaching service department teammates on all operational issues
- Working directly with customers in areas of sales, service, customer opportunities, adjustments, etc.
- Evaluating performance and productivity of all service department personnel
- Managing parts inventory and outside purchases, as well as updating and restocking all in-house parts when needed
- Ensuring store safety, including the use of and maintenance of safety equipment
- Ensuring equipment/hardware layout and positioning within the service department
- Supervising shop area, equipment and teammates for compliance with company safety procedure
- Ensures that proper inspections are being conducted
We are looking for:
- Outstanding leadership and store management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to mentor others in a manner that ensures efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to develop professional relationships with customers and team members
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Service Advisor/Writer role
- Proven track record of exceeding business objectives
- Ability to work efficiently both individually and as part of a team
- Solid knowledge of basic OSHA laws
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation: $40,000- $60,000 annual salary
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Centers provide a large selection of benefits that help protect the health, wealth, and well-being of you and your family. This comprehensive benefits program helps you create the best benefits program to fit your needs and lifestyle. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401 (K) Retirement Plan, Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (Vacation/Personal), Paid Bereavement, and Paid Holidays.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work Opportunity Tax Credits – Tuffy Tire & Auto Service
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program, which ADP administers on behalf of the company. Please follow the steps listed below to screen for the WOTC program. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Please answer each question to complete the voluntary screening
- Eligible applicants will be asked to Electronically Sign and click Submit to complete the screening
- Ineligible applicants will be asked to click Submit to finish the screening; You will not be asked to electronically sign