This is a job posting from company – TagStaff
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
This job will be working with Semi Trucks, and finishing them once they are delivered off the final assembly line. This work will have no engine, work. You will be finishing the interior cabin of the truck, along with some miscellaneous work on the exterior. Occasional wiring issues and other internal problems will come up that will need to be repaired.
Essential Job Functions:
- Position and fasten together truck subassemblies including frames, axles, powertrains, cabs, electrical components, hydraulic systems, and air systems
- Bolts, screws, clips, or otherwise fastens together parts to form subassemblies, such as doors, seats, instrument control panels, steering columns, and axle units
- Installs mechanical and electrical components and systems, such as engine, transmission, and axle units; pumps; wire harnesses; instrument control panels; and exhaust, brake, and air-conditioning systems
- Performing any combination of following repetitive tasks according to specifications and using hand tools, power tools, and production
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures including wearing all required personnel protective equipment
- Perform basic assembly, attachment, and installation of parts
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Understand differences in details, when inspecting parts or work performed, checking for defects or quality issues, or when distinguishing various parts/components by identification number or code
- Understanding, proficiency, and safe use of overhead cranes and rigging techniques.
- Read and follow standard work operating procedures
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities within the departments
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn how to utilize hand tools
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, reach, bend, squat and climb
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as required
- Ability to follow written plans and procedures
- Ability to lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds
- Able to work any shift schedule, holidays, and overtime
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Talent Advisory Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.