This is a job posting from company – JARBO Employment Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Controls Engineer is accountable for programming on various process equipment including PLC’s – primarily Allen Bradley; as well as HMI’s – primarily Factory Talk and Wonderware. The Controls Engineer must be capable of applying knowledge to support goals associated with new and existing equipment projects from inception to final completion as defined by each project. Additionally, the Controls Engineer must be able to prioritize, focus and work on multiple projects to successfully meet customer delivery schedules.
- Skillfully apply controls knowledge to solve problems related to equipment diagnostics and to offer solutions as needed to satisfy customer service requirements.
- Standardize and implement best engineering practices related to human machine interface screen design and program source code design.
- Work cross-functionally with other departmental team members to support the overall objectives of each project.
- Convey a strong sense of urgency; anticipate and remove project barriers.
- Create, diagnose and logically solve control schemes involving high voltage power distribution as well as low voltage controls.
- Experience wiring single and three phase control panels, motors, transformers, digital and analog instruments
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical is a plus but not required
- 3-5 years experience PLC programming minimum
- Machine debug and start-up experience (i.e. tracing short circuit problems, conducting continuity checks, debugging program errors, making program changes to correct errors or to add additional functionality)
- Experience with TCP/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, and Ethernet Networking
- Experience with Siemens PLC’s and Motor Drives is a plus
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC’s, HMI, and VFD is ideal
- Possess excellent analytical problem solving and trouble-shooting abilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient at using problem solving tools, performing root cause analysis, and implementing corrective action.