This is a job posting from company – MISTRAS Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Alaska, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
This position will be responsible for field sketching corrosion isometrics (CI drawings) in accordance with client procedures. This includes assigning condition monitoring locations (CML’s), capturing historical CML numbering for correlation to new numbering methodology, and documenting correct circuitization information. Will also design formal electronic copies of new and redlined drawings in AutoCAD. This position will be based on the Alaska North Slope and work a rotational schedule of 21 days on followed by 21 days off. Work weeks consist of 84 hours.
- Field sketch corrosion isometric (CI) drawings
- Identify and assign condition monitoring locations (CML’s) in accordance with client procedures
- Convert field sketched isometric drawings electronically in Auto CAD
- File completed drawing into proper facility folder
- Perform all duties in accordance with applicable Mistras and safety requirements.
- One year of relevant experience field sketching corrosion isometrics of piping systems
- One year of working experience drawing industrial piping systems in Auto CAD
- Ability to read and comprehend P&ID drawings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel.
- Must be a self-starter, with strong work ethic.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug tests
- Prior experience working in the petrochemical industry
- Basic understanding of systemization and circuitization of piping based on process and materials
- Experience working with an Inspection Data Management System, specifically PCMS
- Any background in or working knowledge of non-destructive inspection
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
Note to Applicants:
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Note to Rhode Island Applicants: The company is subject to Chapters 29-38 of Title 28 of the General Laws of Rhode Island, and is therefore covered by the states worker’s compensation law.
Initial ( if applicable) Massachusetts Applicants: I understand that it is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who violates this law shall be subject to criminal penalties and civil liability.
Initial ( if applicable): Maryland Applicants: I UNDERSTAND THAT UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT ANY INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A POLYGRAPH OR SIMILAR TEST. AN EMPLOYER WHO VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.