This is a job posting from company – RR Donnelley
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
RRD is currently looking to add a Sales Associate to our Associate Development Program (ADP)!
The Associate – Sales position is a full-time, entry level role that offers a comprehensive four-month training program (Associate Development Program) designed to prepare you as a Sales
Associate for RRD. The ADP program is designed to provide you with the necessary sales strategies, practices, and industry knowledge to ensure a successful career as a Sales Associate.
- Understand and perform RRD’s sales steps through training and observation
- Learn and successfully execute the arts of prospecting and cold calling to build new accounts
- Shadow sales representatives (some travel required)
- Assist senior sales representatives in everyday functions such as sourcing, securing and managing business, both new and existing
- Attend internal and external sales meetings
- Maintain relationships with existing accounts and customers
- Build a sales funnel specific for your post-training assignment
- Continued development opportunities through marketing and sales publications to increase your understanding of the sales industry
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Excellent listening skills to understand customer needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High motivation to learn
- Make data-driven decisions and explain the return on investments to customers
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Driven, and motivated to succeed in the sales field
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year) or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience
- (Preferred) Prior experience using a CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- (Preferred) Sales internship or experience selling
- Require reliable transportation method to get to and from clients within the designated territory
At RRD, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded in 1846, RRD is a global company that employs over 25,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer