This is a job posting from company – Intertek
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Intertek is searching for an Associate Sales Representative to join our Electrical team in our Duluth, GA office. This is a fantastic opportunity to start or grow a versatile sales career in facilitating international trade and regulatory product testing on the Electrical Sales Team! By joining Intertek, your contributions will be valued as we continue to help the world Build Back Ever Better.
The Associate Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and developing new accounts leveraging Intertek’s Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC) solutions.
Our Value Proposition
We offer a salary and benefits package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, generous vacation/sick time (PTO), tuition reimbursement and more. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, our Associate Sales Representatives are offered:
- Base pay plus monthly bonus eligibility based on sales goals
- Day to day variety with the ability to work on high profile projects
- Opportunity for growth (over 100 locations with opportunity for growth/advancement/relocation)
- Employee referral bonuses
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive.
- Manage designated accounts, including client meetings.
- Manage inquiries, leads, and opportunities.
- Process and manage transactional quotes and orders in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to quotation requests, leads and inquiries.
- Follow up on proposals and close business.
- Research and resolve account problems. Work closely with customers and operations to facilitate a superior customer experience.
- May perform client research, prospecting and networking.
- May provide marketing support for webinars, lunch and learns, open houses, technical seminars, etc.
- May prepare sales reports and forecasts.
- Enter sales activities in to iConnect (CRM).
- May include limited travel, up to 25%
- Perform other work as required.
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- HS Diploma or GED and prior relevant experience, or the equivalent in terms of education; experience and/or training.
- MS Office proficiency, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in a service environment preferred.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and organize workload, with efficient time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with CRM tools (MS Dynamics / SalesForce / other) is a plus.
- Must possess the fundamental technical and administrative skills required to perform the job duties.
- Must be customer-focused and quality-driven.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate up to 25%.
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license and reliable driving record is required.
- Model Intertek’s 10X Energies at all times within the workplace, practicing business the right way.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
This position outline is a general guideline and does not represent all encompassing details. The position assumes that the incumbent has both the mental and physical requirements to carry out the above defined duties.
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about and .
A career with Intertek offers rewarding opportunities to help companies around the world develop products that are used safely by millions of people every day. Intertek is the trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading brands, companies, and governments, and has earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability, integrity, and technical competence. Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service with a purpose of bringing quality, safety, and sustainability to life.
Intertek promotes a culture where motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. With passion, pace, and precision we work to exceed our customers’ expectations, while engaging with our employees to be 10X in their performance and professional growth.
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our .
What we have to Offer
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that are our strongest tool for success. We are an and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
About Us: Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC) solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service with a purpose of bringing quality, safety, and sustainability to life.
About the Team: Backed by 125 years’ experience, Intertek’s Electrical team provides assurance, testing, inspection and certification for a variety of electric products, including appliances, consumer electronics, lighting, medical devices, information communications technology, HVACR, industrial, and energy transmission and distribution. Our dedicated professionals help ensure the quality, safety, and sustainability of electrical products used by people throughout the world.