This is a job posting from company – Dermalogica
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Dermalogica is looking for an outgoing and highly organized sales-focused individual to support our growing Partnership School channel!
SUMMARY: Reports to Sales Operations Manager. Provides sales, education, and administrative support to the Partnership School Director. Responsible for supporting events and sales initiatives and delivering on partnership school sales targets. This newly created position is based at the corporate headquarters in Carson, Los Angeles with applicable hybrid back to work guidelines. The role will also require approximately 25% travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and update written/recorded training materials
- Lead live onboarding calls for new school instructors to introduce them to the Dermalogica brand and the support we offer
- Participate in ride-alongs and video calls with the sales team to acclimate new sales staff to our Partnership School program
- Assist Partnership School Manager in planning and on-site support for trade show/ conferences:
- Process orders for supplies
- Pack shipments and ensure timely arrival to conference center
- Assist with booth set-up and breakdown
- Assist with on-site conference sales support
- Maintain storage and track inventory of show displays and supplies
- Pull sales/ sku reports to log and analyze data
- Maintain trackers related to Sales contests and/or National Partnership School Prescription Exercises
- Manage Partnership School promotions including set up with IT, planning and online ordering platform (Pepperi). Performance analysis and monitor inventory movement.
- Manage Partnership School mailbox, addressing all inquiries and requests from the sales team and school owners/instructors.
- Maintain Partnership School document library (via SharePoint) and update documents as needed
- Update monthly sales order forms (Excel)
- Submit Purchase Orders for payment in Concur
- Work closely with Purchasing & Planning to reserve/release promotion sku forecasts and monitor and control inventory
- Assist with creating and overseeing Partnership School contests to be utilized to increase school sales/services, along with distribution of prizes
- Submit detailed requests for digital and printed assets in Wrike, including event collateral and sell sheets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple accountabilities and deadlines
- Continually seeks to expand knowledge and skills through independent self-learning
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Technical aptitude required with the ability to learn new software programs
- Comfortable working independently with limited direction and with a high degree of accuracy
- Microsoft Office application skills: Strong in Word, Outlook and Excel. Proficient in PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint a plus.
- Good math aptitude required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to punctuality/attendance dress code standards
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed expectations in performing own work required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs for conference set ups
Education and or Experience: High School Diploma and experience working in a sales and/or administrative capacity required. Experience or knowledge in the skin care industry and of Dermalogica products highly desirable.
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks!
To be considered for this role, please click on