This is a job posting from company – Warner Music Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
WMG’s top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
A little bit about our team:
WMX, Warner Music Group’s culture-driving media, creative content, and artist services’ division, sets a new standard for artists, advertisers, and fans through world class experiences, award-winning creative content, and industry leading audience insights. The strategic operations and project management team drives business success through consistent delivery practices. Our team creates flexible project management frameworks that provides governance, encourages collaboration and streamlines workflows. We oversee programs and projects that reaches millions of fans globally.
The Associate Director of Program Management, Strategic Initiatives will define, manage, and lead the execution of a wide variety of projects that will help WMX achieve our strategic goals. This is a “hands on” role that will require you to work across teams and departments to execute large and complex projects, often with a technology focus. You will improve the way we work, align strategies, and drive projects through the entire project lifecycle. This role is critical in transforming the way artists, fans, and brands interact.
Here you’ll get to:
- Define execution strategy, including, but not limited to implementation approach, scope, timeline, governance structure, roles and responsibilities, and resource planning for strategic initiatives.
- Drive the execution of these strategic initiatives, providing implementation leadership, business impact and risk assessment/management, and change management.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to define and develop business cases, project charters, and strategic project plans.
- Develop and maintain the strategic portfolio and set a unified direction for the delivery roadmap that integrates multiple initiatives and workstreams
- Lead multiple teams through requirements gathering to define project requirements and scope
- Assess complex issues through discovery, root cause analysis and other analytical techniques to develop action plans, recommendations, and solutions
- Develop strong partnerships with key functional stakeholders to drive focus on business goals. Be a trusted partner for executive management to ensure program success.
- Establish and oversee project communication, process, and change management. Set up appropriate meeting structures and tools to ensure successful collaboration and engagement across the project team.
- Manage project budget, vendor costs, and change requests.
- Provide project visibility and regular updates to stakeholders and executive teams through formal briefings, project reports, and presentations.
- Develop program and project management standards, templates, and governance, creating a framework that scales for all of WMX projects
- Develop project management KPIs and monitoring/reporting methods for all WMX programs
- 6+ years of program / project management experience
- PMP certification required, PgMP certification preferred
- Proven track record of establishing and improving project management processes utilizing agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Expert knowledge of the project lifecycle (SDLC)
- Expert experience with project management tools, such as Asana, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Successful record of launching new businesses, working with high-growth, emerging businesses inside a larger organization or delivering enterprise-level transformation/systems integration programs
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership and framing discussions to gain valuable feedback
- Experience leading the delivery of multiple cross-functional and multi-workstream programs in a business environment
- Proven ability to influence within matrix environment
- Experience running and executing multi-million-dollar budgets across multiple platforms and business types
- A detail-oriented operator who is results focused
- Comfortable operating under pressure with limited information in new or ambiguous situations, providing structure and organization
- An innovative and effective leader with the ability to influence change, provide forward thinking and drive results
- A continuous learner and can quickly adapt to changing environments and personalities
- An analytical and strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- A strong collaborator who works across departments to build consensus and motivate progress across varying levels
- Passionate about optimizing processes, developing operating models and standards, and introducing improvements to help reach team and business goals
We’d love it if you also had:
- College Degree preferred
- Experience with Consumer Data/Analytics, Privacy, Compliance, or Risk Management programs
- Familiarity with the music, media, and entertainment industries
- Experience with M&A due diligence discovery and integration processes
- Experience facilitating team chartering, value stream mapping and design workshops
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Job Posting Range $100,000-$128,000
Job Posting Ranges are included for NYC based and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.