This is a job posting from company – Merkle
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu
As an Associate Media Planning Director, you will be responsible overseeing the strategy and delivery of work for the media planning and campaign management team of a grocery retail media network. You will develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of client businesses and ensure all client media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner. You will align the right resources to meet the client needs and you will provide coaching and guidance to your direct reports and team. You will work cross functionally with all teams to support and deliver against media, client, and company objectives. You will report to the Director of Media.
- Oversee team workload including distribution of work and staffing across pods, capacity planning, and communicating staffing needs to senior management
- Identify challenges and process-related roadblocks and proactively problem solve internally and with client.
- Proactively identify ways to streamline the campaign workflow and identify more efficient ways to work and opportunities for automation
- Responsible for building internal/external client and stakeholder relationships
- Drive alignment across internal and client teams for establishing ways of working, processes, identifying roles and responsibilities and enforcing guidelines
- Ensure that process documents are accurate and are kept current
- Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives and translate them into digital objectives/strategies
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, and mentoring team
- Remain abreast of the overall media marketplace and what opportunities are relevant to clients
- Work on special projects as assigned
- 5+ years in digital media planning
- Shopper, CPG or retail media planning experience is a plus
- Experience with platforms such as GAM, CitrusAd, Criteo, or PromoteIQ is a plus
- Understands programmatic buying workflow and have familiarity with DSPs (DV360, TTD, MediaMath)
- Experience managing a team, preferably in a retail media environment
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills, especially strong presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment with changing workflows and priorities
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multi-task, and able to work well under pressure
- Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual, who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The anticipated salary range for this position is $94,000 – $125,500. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands – Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers. www.dentsu.com
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.