This is a job posting from company – Level Studios
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
As an Associate Creative Director for Copy, you are responsible for the development of compelling communications that drive response, enhance brands and create consumer-to-consumer dialogs. The role entails working with creative briefs and collaborates with Account, Strategy, Creative, and Technology teams to develop concepts and strategies. This role focuses on language, messaging and copy, making sure we’re delivering the right message to the right customer or user at the right time. This role also oversees and executes cross-channel concepts overs rounds of refinement through release. In certain cases, this role serves as day to day creative lead on specified ongoing projects and lines of work. In addition there is also the responsibility of managing the work and career paths for a small team of copywriters.
- Be responsible for the creation, conceptualization and copywriting of campaigns.
- Manage the work of Copywriter and Art Director teams.
- Lead and provide creative direction and inspiration to teams.
- Develop and write creative copy that is innovative and compelling in line with client brand.
- Develop and grow the skills and experience of the creative team members.
- Ensure concepts and copy created by the agency are on strategy and cost-effective to produce.
- Ensure concepts, rounds and final copy are correct and error free, including grammar, terminology, and spelling.
- Work closely with in-house and freelance creative teams to develop creative concepts.
- Oversee the development of copy for new business pitches, as needed.
- Recommend improvements to the agency’s processes and procedures and employ best practices.
- Collaborate with Strategic Planning to incorporate consumer insights into concepts and executions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of agency’s creative culture.
- You have 5+ years of experience as integrated marketing copywriter at a digital, marketing or advertising agency.
- You have a wide-ranging portfolio focused on digital and direct marketing campaigns.
- Your portfolio includes samples of both long-form and short-form copy.
- You have a strong understanding of integrated direct marketing principles.
- You have excellent conceptual and copywriting skills.
- You have an excellent knowledge of client business and creative landscape.
- You have proven staff management skills with experience managing direct reports.
- You can take constructive criticism and displays good judgement and maturity.
- Good team player, collaborator, presenter and communicator.
- Experienced multi-tasker and adaptive to changing needs or direction in a fast-paced environment.
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Level Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.