This is a job posting from company – Limbach
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Who We Are…
Since our founding in 1901, Limbach s primary core value has always been: We Care.
We Care about you as a person: your safety, career, development, and the local community.
We Care to impact diversity in construction to create a collaborative work environment focused on generating a sense of belonging and accomplishment.
Limbach Company, LLC, a subsidiary of Limbach Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: LMB) is an integrated building systems solutions firm whose expertise is the design, installation, management, service, and maintenance of HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and control systems.
We engineer, construct, and service the mechanical, plumbing, air conditioning, heating, building automation, electrical and control systems in both new and existing buildings and infrastructure. We work for building owners in the private, not-for-profit, and public/government sectors.
Our vision is to create value for building owners targeting opportunities for long term relationships.
Our purpose is to create great opportunities for people.
We carry out our vision and purpose through a commitment to our four core values…
- We Care
- We Act with Integrity
- We Are Innovative
- We Are Accountable
The Benefits & Perks…
(Available on 1st Day of Employment)
- Full portfolio of medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Industry-leading 401K plan with company match.
- HSA, FSA, and life insurance offerings.
- Flexible work schedules with a focus on work/life balance.
- Robust learning & development program.
- Career pathing flexibility.
Who You Are…
As Associate Area Service Manager, you are counted on to grow a service area through the sale of spot work, projects, and maintenance contracts. This role assumes responsibility for meeting the area revenue and gross profit goals, and ensures that work in the area is completed on time, within budget, to the customer s satisfaction, and tracked in an accurate manner, all within the guidelines established by the Limbach Service System.
- Typical area size has revenue between $1.5M and $3M, and a maintenance base less than $750K.
Some examples of the work you might do includes:
- Actively assists in redeeming the annual booking quota, while simultaneously meeting personal booking objectives at planned pricing levels.
- Renews all maintenance contracts within the given service area at target escalation and pricing levels to successfully meet the target margins of the Company.
- Analyzes mechanical systems to develop repair, replacement, upgrade, or retrofit recommendations for customers, and presents findings/estimates to the customer with the goal of closing a sale.
- Partners with the service coordinator to plan out daily manpower needs.
- Purchases and expedites materials, equipment, and parts in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintains the accuracy of all business records, reports, logs, and data, and submits regular reports to management to communicate booking/selling activity within a specified time frame.
- Ensures all work is billed promptly upon completion or per the terms of appropriate contract documents.
- Monitors payment of customer invoices and follows up on all receivables over 60 days past due.
- Hires, trains, and develops staff capable of performing the work required to meet customer commitments.
- Supervises staff to ensure all jobs are completed on time, within budget, and accepted by the customer.
- Assists with the development and redemption of the annual operating plan of the Company.
- Acts as a team player and assists others in the Company in obtaining or retaining business when needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Need…
- 2+ years of related employment experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of the HVAC/controls industry required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate level computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel in particular).
- Capacity to leverage communication/interpersonal skills to develop and enhance business relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, primarily to local job sites.
- College degree or advanced education preferred.
- Previous experience in a mentor, supervisory, or management role a plus.
- Maintains appropriate Company confidentiality at all times.
- Protects the assets of the Company and ethically upholds the Code of Conduct & Ethics in all situations.
- Cultivates and promotes the Hearts & Minds safety culture.
- Consistently exemplifies the Core Values of the Company (we CARE, we act with INTEGRITY, we are INNOVATIVE, and we are ACCOUNTABLE).
- This position operates primarily in a professional office environment, and routinely utilizes standard office equipment, such as computers, phones, copiers, and filing cabinets.
- Work duties may regularly necessitate visits to/walk throughs of local job sites, during which the incumbent may utilize basic tools (measuring tape, screwdriver, wrench, etc.), and be exposed to the conditions and/or hazards typically associated with a construction site.
- In performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, walk, hear, and possess an appropriate degree of both visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- S/he may frequently be required to balance, climb, crouch, reach, and/or perform repetitive motion.
- This is considered a light work position, which means possible exertion of up to twenty (20) pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to ten (10) pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by the individual who assumes this role, not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice, as business needs dictate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Limbach Facility Services LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.