This is a job posting from company – Wasserman
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Wasserman Music represents a world-class roster of artists for live performance, touring, brand partnerships and beyond, empowering them to create culture and impact audiences globally. The passionate, entrepreneurial agents at Wasserman Music are long-term artist development strategists who build significant, global platforms for the world’s most influential artists. Wasserman Music is a division of Wasserman, a partner to the world’s most iconic sports figures, musical artists, brands, and properties in their endeavors across sports, entertainment and culture. Our purpose is to transform and advance brands, businesses, and careers.
Assistant, Tour Marketing will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to provide support to the SVP, Marketing in client and internal matters.
This role will be based in our Brooklyn, NY office.
Roles and Responsibilities
Assisting in any tour marketing duties determined by the SVP, Marketing. This includes, but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining tracking documents for all tours that are appropriate
- Work with support staff to create/implement a tour document infrastructure (including marketing plans, reports from promoters, radio reports, street team initiatives, admat/artwork, ticket headers, ticket audits etc.) on an artist and tour specific basis.
- Content Syndication – working with support staff with being the conduit between our artists/managers and promoters, feeding new content to them and ensuring that they are posting through their channels.
- Create promoter letters for SVP, Marketing and Coordinator, Tour Marketing to review
- Prepare and update marketing documents and materials as needed
- Scrub promoter social media channels to ensure content is being used effectively
- Scrub ticket links and websites to ensure events are listed accurately
- Collect ticketing proposals for presales
- Follow up with social media sites for all promoters to make sure the show has been listed on website, social media channels and radio stations and ensure that all info listed is correctly
- Assist in brainstorm sessions for creative marketing ideas to use throughout a tour campaign
- Identify ticketing platforms before launching a campaign
- Facilitate Spotify presale submissions for time sensitive tours that have not been claimed by a tour marketing agent
For agents, EVP group and marketing department.
- Maintain the Wasserman Music tour document agency wide
General Support of Marketing Department
Supporting SVP, Marketing and overall marketing department on any and all initiatives. This includes, but not limited to:
- Scheduling calls and meetings
- File and process T&E Reports for SVP, Marketing
- Creating presentations for SVP, Marketing when needed
- Take notes for all meetings and calls for SVP, Marketing
- Includes meeting notes for our agent marketing meetings
- Highly organized, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment while managing multiple priorities
- Strong organizational and project-management skills
- Must always be discrete and professional and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information
- Ability to work with limited supervision and with multiple individuals in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must. Experience in Microsoft Office (ie. Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Photoshop experience a major plus
Base salary range: $46,500 – $46,500, plus bonus potential.
Actual base salary is dependent on several factors including but not limited to; market dynamics, location and region, experience, specialized skills/training (education), level of responsibility, budgetary considerations, tenure at the company (for current employees), etc. The salary range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Compensation decisions are dependent on circumstances of each hire.