This is a job posting from company – SoulCycle
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world’s most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life – and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
SoulCycle is seeking an Assistant Studio Manager who will contribute to the company growth by expertly and efficiently managing their studio and leading their studio team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the SoulCycle culture and brand. This person will be interpersonally savvy with strong organizational abilities, a customer focus and will be able to creatively problem solve and learn on the fly. This person embodies integrity, confidence, is a role model, is bold, and is responsible for and the success and health of the studio’s daily operations.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Foster the SoulCycle Community and Culture in your studio
- Set the weather in your studio so your studio team loves to come to work
- Build and foster relationships in your studio, with your instructors and local community
- Proactively identify and address conflicts within your studio
- Acknowledge your studio team’s wins and show gratitude
- Be open to, embrace and manage change within your studio and your studio team
- Provide in the moment support to your team to ensure that all rider requests are addressed
- Be a hospitality champion that provides exceptional hospitality to riders and staff, and inspires their team to uphold high hospitality standards and our core values
- Confidently manage conflict in high pressure situations
- Develop meaningful relationships and connections with your studio’s riders
- Be an expert on studio specific and company-wide operational procedures and policies
- Seamlessly transition yourself, team, and studio to new ways of working and processes
- Develop and maintain schedules to ensure that all operating processes are completed
- Demonstrate a solution oriented mindset and ability to execute within company standards in any situation
ORGANIZING AND PLANNING
- Set priorities to ensure all deadlines are met
- Develop checklists and operational schedules to ensure that all aspects of the facility are maintained
- Be future oriented with a strong ability to plan for projects
- Demonstrate the ability to manage your own schedule, prioritize and meet business critical deadlines, and complete projects under pressure
- Support your Studio Manager in developing business plans to reach and exceed your ridership and retail goals
- Support your Studio Manager in ensuring that all company-wide initiatives are executed in your studio
- Develop a holistic retail sales plan that encompasses your studio’s retail goals
- Work alongside the retail team to identify opportunities to grow your studio’s retail business
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.