This is a job posting from company – Longroad Energy
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Idaho, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this position is to oversee the efficient and safe operation of the wind turbine facility. This also includes assuring and documenting compliance with all codes, regulations, and contracts.
- To oversee all Operations and Maintenance activities for a wind power generating facility to include but not limited to; Substation & HV work, overhead and underground collection system equipment, balance of plant activities and wind turbine generator (WTG) units
- Develop cost effective programs to further operations and maintenance
- Effectively lead/direct the contractors at site
- Assist in the day-to-day operations and maintenance of 122 GE turbines.
- Provide oversight of safe and reliable wind farm operations and site personnel and contractors (including the creation of site procedures and policies)
- Person who leads by example to ensure compliance with all Longroad processes, procedures and policies while maintaining standards of the corporate code of conduct in all employees under supervision
- Interact with local utilities, regulatory agencies, local government/community and landowners
- Monitors and controls plant operating budget and budget forecasts
- Manage site contracts and warranties to the standards and interests of IWP
- Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal regulations in all concerns, including but not limited to; environmental, NERC/FERC, local laws and regulations
- Complete projects assigned by direct manager or others
- Directly reports to the Director of Operations
- Travel as needed
- Technical 2-4 year college degree or comparable certifications preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in operations and maintenance of a wind or energy facility
- 1-3 years supervisory experience
- Budget / Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Contract execution experience
- Government regulation compliance experience
- Organized, leadership skills
- Proficient computer and software skills, with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Comfortable working at heights and the ability to perform essential physical functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation; this includes climbing 300’ wind turbines, lifting 50 lbs. above head, and meeting the weight requirement of safety gear, 310 lbs. or less.
- Valid driver’s license
- 24/7 on-call availability
- Knowledge of NERC standards
- HV Experience
Characteristics Necessary for Success
- Personal accountability and Integrity
- Ability to make informed decisions in a quick and nimble fashion
- Comfortable with a work environment that is fast paced and changes quickly
- Ability to work within a team with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic about the renewable energy industry
About Longroad Energy
Longroad Energy is a Boston, MA headquartered renewable energy developer focused on the development, ownership, and operation/asset management of wind and solar energy projects throughout North America. Founded in 2016, Longroad owns 1.6 GW of wind and solar projects across the United States in addition to operating and managing a total of 3.5 GW of wind and solar projects on behalf of Longroad and third parties. Our vision is to create lasting value for our shareholders, communities, and employees by responsibly developing, owning and operating renewable energy projects.
We have assembled a world-class team with a passion for renewable energy innovation and a commitment to developing renewable projects throughout the US. Join a dynamic, diverse and fun work experience consistent with Longroad Energy’s cultural attributes for success; respect, integrity, community, excellence and teamwork.
Longroad Energy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (“EOE”). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other legally-protected status. Longroad Energy prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodations are made for disabled employees.
Longroad Energy is firmly committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and personnel actions, including advertising, recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, rates of pay, and other forms of compensation.
Powered by JazzHR