This is a job posting from company – Extended Stay America
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Alaska, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
700 E. 34th Avenue, Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Able to comprehend fundamental instructions, write short correspondence, and memos. Solid English skills with regard to reading, writing and verbal communication to be able to communicate effectively with guests, associates, and outside vendors.
- Ability to operate the property management system technology. Requires the ability to work through all shift reports and performing the audit function when necessary.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Supervisory skills to oversee daily activities of 8 to 15 hourly staff.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities to ensure that daily operations are performed at peak efficiency.
Environmental Job Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to remain stationary; navigate the hotel and parking lot; reach, handle, and detect tools, objects and controls; and detect scent and sounds.
- Occasionally bend, kneel or crouch.
- Occasionally push, pull, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate frequently works in outside weather conditions (depending on hotel).
- The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non-weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence of fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock.
- The work environment typically will be at moderate to loud noise levels.
- The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography, or to cover additional sites during another manager’s absence.
- Prior hotel experience in a hospitality or retail establishment is required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability is desired.
- Some job-related college level courses preferred.
ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Position Purpose and Summary:
The Assistant General Manager (