This is a job posting from company – Thompson Denver
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Colorado, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Bring your Leadership Skills and Passion for Food and Wine to the Thompson Denver
This Assistant F&B Manager is responsible for the managing the day to day service operations of our signature restaurant, Chez Maggy by Ludo Lefebvre, Bar M, In Room Dining, & Duel Coffee and may also provide leadership in Reynard Social Lounge and Banquets. Strong leadership and an ability to make sound connections with our guests will prove to be beneficial in this role. Knowledge of beverage and wine is also helpful in this role.
- Supporting and Manages the Hotel Outlets with a focus on the signature restaurant, Chez Maggy, while working closely with the Outlets General Manager, Director of Food & Beverage, and other hotel departments
- Running the floor for service and providing support for colleagues and guests
- Being the presence on the floor for wine knowledge and assistance for guests and colleagues
- Short and long term planning of all Outlets including Chez Maggy, Bar M, In Room Dining, & Duel Coffee
- Ensuring effective hiring, training, development, promotion and continuous reinforcement
- Leading and coaching the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Full understanding of colleague engagement
- Developing and implementing creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Developing and recommending the budget, marketing plans and objectives. Managing within those approved plans
- Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive environment
- Planning, coordinating & managing special events and holiday functions
- Ability to take the initiative to run the outlets as a free-standing entity
The budgeted salary for this role is $52,000-56,000. Actual pay will be commensurate with experience.
Benefits: We have you covered with an awesome rewards package. Health insurance? We have a range of choices for you and your eligible dependents at 30 days of employment. Financial wellbeing? Got it! Opt into our 401(k) plan, College Saving Plan or the Employee Stock Purchase Plan. We don’t want to leave out our lifestyle benefits! Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, paid Family Bonding Time, Adoption Assistance, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, free colleague meals during shifts, wellbeing & educational assistance and many more! At Thompson Denver, our colleagues are able to use accrued vacation time after 90 days of employment.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Wine knowledge and understanding of flavor profiles & grape varietals
- Refined presence on the floor. Capable of aiding in service and giving our guests a memorable dining experience
- The desire to further your education and the teams education with wine & spirits
- Strong understanding of refined & approachable service
- Strong knowledge on wine – pairing with the menu and engaging with guests to assist in suggestions and offerings to enhance their experience
- Ability to make lasting connections with every guest
- This is a Full Time Management Position that requires full flexibility, ability to work weekends and holidays and a varied schedule
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of point of sale systems
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills
- Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge. Beverage knowledge should include wine, spirits and beer.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or a Restaurant Supervisor preferred
- The ideal candidate possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, and effective in providing exceptional customer service
Thompson Denver team members work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.