This is a job posting from company – Young Child Development Center
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Wisconsin, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Assistant Child Care Teacher is responsible for assisting a classroom teacher in the general supervision and management of an early childhood classroom. He/she must also work in close cooperation with lead teachers to encourage the social / emotional, cognitive and physical development of children. The person in this position must be professionally prepared as an assistant teacher of young children, especially in the field of early childhood education or development and must be prepared to meet the requirements of the licensing and Young Star agencies. The person in this position must be a sensitive and mature individual who is able to relate well to both children and adults and be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the Centers educational philosophy.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Fulfills all responsibilities in accordance with the center’s educational philosophy.
2. Maintains a safe and healthy environment for children. Assures that the health, safety, dignity, and basic rights of each child are protected. Assists children in learning self-help skills and appropriate personal hygiene habits.
3. Completes all legally-required reporting for the health and safety of the child. Is compliant to all licensing rules and center policies. Assists children in learning self-help skills and appropriate personal hygiene habits.
4. Maintain time management, punctuality and attendance.
5. Performs a variety of duties related to supervising and interacting with children to enhance their growth and development, and ensures their safety using approved behavior guidance and care giving techniques that support the overall program objectives. Utilizes skills in the Pyramid Model as well as Youngstar. Works with and refers to the director any children with unmet special needs as well as families with problems that affect the child in the center.
6. Participates in activities that promote professionalism. Works together with other staff members to create a positive, team-oriented environment in the center.
7. Works together with other staff members to create a positive, team-oriented environment in the center.
8. Has clear communication skills with parents and works to build a relationship with families to provide care that is inclusive of the family.
High School Dipolma
Paid Sick Time
Retirement with 3% match