This is a job posting from company – Carhartt Inc
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Michigan, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Position Location: Dearborn, Michigan
Reports To: National Account Manger
Job Band: Professional
Remote Status: Remote
The Assistant Account Representative is responsible for assisting the assigned National Account Manager 2 to execute product and revenue plans for the assigned account portfolio, monitoring performance, and reporting on all key performance indicators. This involves the development of strong, internal cross-functional partnerships, and the development of a deep knowledge in account planning, brand marketing, channel management, and retail analytics. The Assistant Account Representative will partner with National Account Manager 2 and be responsible for delivering growth objectives by exploring avenues to expand the business through deeper and/or broader strategic partnership with the account. The Assistant Account Representative will gain an understanding of the foundation, job duties and responsibilities of an Account Representative and/or National Account Manager in the field. The ability to utilize market insights, channel information, and financial performance to drive focus with the National Account Manager and account is critical to this person’s success.
We are All Leaders at Carhartt
In our words and by our actions, we strive to emulate the hardworking example set forth by our founder, Hamilton Carhartt. We Lead Business by creating value, delivering on results, and making changes along the way. We Lead Self by being inclusive, recognizing that our differences make us stronger as we strive to build a better world, together, for all hardworking people. We Lead Others by communicating and clearly defining the path as we walk bravely into the future. Working at Carhartt, we are all given a seat at the table and the honor of continuing the legacy.
- Develop strong relationship with Customer Service, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales, Planning and Supply Chain – thrives in a team environment to champion ideas internally and develops support across the organization for their execution
- Assist with development/maintenance of 3-year strategic partnership plans and a vision of the partnership opportunity between Carhartt & the National Account based on a detailed understanding of the customer’s industry & position in the market
- Aspire to grow and develop skills to become an Account Representative and/or National Account Manager
- Partner with National Account Manager daily to:
- Develop a strong relationship with the account to obtain customer commitment to mutually beneficial sales propositions, identifies unique, non-standard approaches to creating customer value.
- Gain an understanding of the customer’s business situations, utilizing strong business acumen to identify opportunities
- Lead administrative duties, reacts promptly to issues & provides on going service
- Achieve annual financial goals, targets, internal and external defined metrics
- Assist with proposed assortments and partnership meetings
- Travel markets to assist with marketing, in-store merchandising, execution of programs, gain customer insights and communicate successes and challenges through market travel templates
- Use Carhartt designated software and/or CRM to manage account relationships, accelerate sales, stream line operations and optimize initiative performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience required in Business or Related Field
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum of 2 years work experience in a customer service, .com, retail, sales environment, internship or equivalent field required
Proficient in planning and critical thinking; understands fundamentals of forecasting and connects tasks with bigger picture
Strong Microsoft Office skills / proven team player
Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills; conveys information concisely and accurately, tailoring to various audiences
Strong time management and organizational skills; can accurately identify true priorities and effectively eliminates barriers to success
- Office Environment
- Travel (50%)
- Moderate Lifting (15-30 lbs)
- Remote location: Associate will have no regular requirement to be on-site. Travel on-site is limited to special events.
- Tobacco Free