This is a job posting from company – Jackson Protection Agency
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Jackson Protection Agency is looking for a Security Agent to join our team. The Security Agent is responsible for protecting the client and assigned property from any criminal activity or trespassing.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication, excellent observational skills and previous surveillance experience, preferably in a law enforcement environment. This person should have the ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations while exhibiting patience and a superb attention to detail. The pay is 20/hr for the security agent.
- Surveillance – Patrol the grounds or buildings as assigned, regularly. If suspicious activity is detected, refer to the local authorities. Review surveillance cameras and monitor crowds as needed. Establish and review the identification required to enter the building or property. Verify all doors, windows and gates are secure on the property on a rotating schedule. Escort released employees off the property as well as any other trespassers.
- Investigation – Respond to any alerts of suspicious activity. If a person is under suspicion of criminal activity, secure the environment and person, and report to the local authorities. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Security guard training certification preferred
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand or sit for long periods, and detain an individual if necessary
JPA is a security organization dedicated to upholding the standard. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes team work, work ethic, and upholding the standard.
Powered by JazzHR