This is a job posting from company – Arconic
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Arconic is currently in search of an Architectural Sales Representative (Houston Territory) to join our Kawneer Business.
At Arconic, we are looking for people who share our values of integrity, inclusion, and diversity, and who demonstrate agility, results commitment, and the capability to grow themselves and others. In return, we offer the opportunity to Grow Together with ongoing opportunities for professional growth provided by a constantly changing environment, working alongside employees who value the people they work with just as much as the work they do.
The Architectural Sales Rep is responsible for the successful promotion and project sale of Kawneer branded products through the cultivation of key relationships to grow the prospective customer base, partnering with appropriate internal team members for bidding proposals, and following up to secure profitable sales.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain customer relations with large architectural firms, developers, general contractors and high-profile customers within the sales region;
- Establish and grow new business opportunities with potential customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Maintain and enhance add-on business with existing customers;
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces, and ensure appropriate service/product delivery and pricing;
- Conduct customer visits to build / maintain relationships, sales presentations, brainstorm and/or problem solve customer concerns;
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly quota requirements;
- Participate in key industry organizations like the American Institute of Architects, product related training programs, conferences, seminars and educational forums;
- Collaborate and work closely with Front End teams and all layers of the organization to assure timely and accurate project proposals, proper execution, and customer satisfaction;
- Leverage technology to increase speed, quality and efficiencies to deliver on customer needs;
- Stay abreast of Kawneer product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, political, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Major Activities and Key Challenges Include:
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and technical skills that can be used to establish, strengthen and influence both external customer and internal company relationships;
- Strong organizational skills and knowledge of sales principles and practices;
- Possess Commercial building and construction and/or architectural industry knowledge;
- Comprehensive computer skills and the ability to learn proprietary and other software as needed (CRM, Blue Beam, etc.);
- Basic understanding of key financial drivers and relate them to overall territory and business goals;
- Ability to articulate features and benefits of all product lines to key buying influences;
- Ability to analyze new customer opportunities and add when needed to achieve sales targets;
- Ability to counsel customers on matters of product selection, product application and installation processes;
- Ability to read and understand architectural/project construction documents and specifications;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to analyze and resolve problems in the field;
- Ability to travel 75%-100% of the time (including overnight) and lift up to 50 lbs and a willingness to relocate near the territory.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance (must meet company’s minimum requirements);
- Must be results oriented, flexible and adaptable to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines and sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or 15 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with outside sales in building/construction
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Previous outside sales experience in commercial building and construction industry;
- Diverse experience in the construction field in the areas of customer service, project management, estimating, engineering and inside sales;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a leadership;
- Knowledge of Kawneer Products and Services.
Arconic Corporation (NYSE: ARNC), a Fortune 500 company, is a leading provider of aluminum sheet, plate and extrusions, as well as innovative architectural products, that advance the automotive, aerospace, commercial transportation, industrial and building and construction markets. Building on more than a century of innovation, Arconic helps to transform the way we fly, drive, and build. We are proud that 77% of our employees are happy working for Arconic and would recommend it as a great place to work and that 80% of our employees would recommend their managers to others.
We live our core values and commit to delivering sustainable value to our customers, our employees, our communities and our shareholders.
At Arconic, we:
Act With Integrity.
We lead with respect, honesty, transparency and accountability.
Safeguard our Future.
We protect and improve the health and safety of our employees, communities and environment.
Grow Stronger Together.
We cultivate an inclusive and diverse culture that advocates for equity.
Earn Customer Loyalty.
We build customer partnerships through best-in-class products and service.
Drive Operational Excellence.
We pursue continuous improvement through innovation, agility, people development and collaboration.
We achieve success by generating and growing value for our shareholders.
Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion, conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age (within statutory limits). Arconic is in compliance with all relevant Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws and Regulations.