This is a job posting from company – TIAA
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Responsible for performing credit risk analysis and computation of the Allowance for Credit Losses (ACL) and other credit losses and overseeing and maintaining the software systems supporting the calculations and analysis. This position serves a critical role in reviewing data, performing analysis, and completing documentation for the determination and reporting of allowance for credit losses. The position will also serve as the project manager for the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) implementation. Support the Credit Risk Department in loan portfolio stress testing, modeling and setting metrics and researching deviations from metrics.
Supervises, trains, and coordinates staff activities. Leads staff in processing and execution of quantitative models, ensuring compliance with related policies and regulations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all aspects of the Allowance for Loan & Lease Losses and other credit loss computations and reporting.
- Oversee and manage the monthly and quarterly analysis of ALLL and other credit loss methodology and associated reporting packages.
- Routine development and execution of statistical, credit, and financial analysis to support quantitative and qualitative factor reviews.
- Manage the on-going process and documentation of vendor default models and maintain a CECL compliant ALLL process.
- Ensure high quality model run documentation and controls.
- Ensures that financial objectives and service standards are met; ensures that loans are processed accurately, efficiently, and comply with all regulations.
- Assist in the development of various analytical risk reports and studies on the various components of the loan portfolios, other business lines or corporate related activities.
- Make recommendations for process improvements, simplifications, and standardization.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders in Finance / Accounting.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 5+ Years Required; 7+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- 5 years of credit risk and/or accounting finance experience
- Prior CECL/ACL experience
- General knowledge of allowance for credit losses
- Prior management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- SQL experience
Base Pay Range: $124,000/yr. – $206,000/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
As a part of TIAA’s Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
TIAA requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by TIAA consistent with applicable law.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click .
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click .
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click .