This is a job posting from company – Ben Bridge Jeweler
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We have been in business for 110 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has thirty-six store locations across the United States. We are committed to serving our customers with quality jewelry that will be a memorable experience for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
Job Summary: The Store Aftersales Service Coordinator (ASSC) maintains the coordinated flow of all repair jobs coming into and out of the store. In this position the ASSC would take-in repairs from the customer and work with the store watchmaker to determine which repairs would be completed in-store, and which repairs would be forwarded to BBJ 840, or to the manufacture. The ASSC would manage the repair flow and communication from beginning to end by providing status updates to customers, manufacturers, sales associates, and store managers. The ASSC would also manage invoice reconciliation and provide reporting as needed. This is an hourly position, with scheduling discussed with the store manager.
Job Responsibilities: * Responsible for proper customer facing repair intake for both watch and jewelry repairs.
- Responsible to appropriately deliver customer repairs and collect payment
- Responsible to follow up with customer to ensure they are satisfied with the service within 10 days after pick-up.
- Responsible for daily check-in and processing of all customer inbound jobs.
- Rolex job tracking—both in-store and factory repairs including BBJ 840.
- Provide Rolex job status and service confirmations to customers.
- Provide all pending job estimates to customers and follow-up as needed.
- Invoice reconciliation for services, spare parts, and tooling.
- Completing monthly Rolex Service Data Reporting in WRS.
- Create service estimates and service invoices for all repair jobs processed through store.
- Communicate to store associates and customers regarding parts and service delays.
- Manage multiple inboxes via Outlook.
- Provide status on pending or in-process jobs for sales associates, watchmaker/watch tech, and store managers.
- Create and compile various month-end reports that includes analyzing and interpreting data as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the organization, job flow, and job turnaround expectations.
- Maintain updates on SDS compliance.
- Organize and maintain physical and digital department filing system.
- Perform other general administrative tasks and duties as directed by management for the benefit of the company, program, and employee(s).
Required Qualifications: * Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to retain composure and flexibility while under pressure.
- Computing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Relevant experience preferred.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
This position offers benefits that include employee merchandise discounts, paid training, Employee Assistance Program and paid time off, such as: vacation, sick, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Our benefits program includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible savings accounts, company paid life insurance, STD and LTD as well as voluntary programs such as pet insurance and supplemental life insurance. Additionally, Ben Bridge Jeweler offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.