This is a job posting from company – Southern Careers Institute
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
(This is not a remote position, candidate must reside within the city to be considered)
We call it being a life changer, but you’ll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You’ll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
SCI offers excellent compensation, with pay increase at 90 days, as well as a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance programs, continuous growth opportunities, and an energetic environment!
As an Admissions Representative you are the first point of contact for prospective students and play a vital role in their success at SCI.
- Minimum of 4-5 hours on the phone each day speaking with potential students about improving their lives through education;
- Be an active member of a student first team focused on student success;
- Provide guidance and assistance to new students through the registration and admission process;
- Build rapport and reinforce student expectations;
- Seek information to understand situations, needs, and desired potential benefits; develop approaches that best position SCI products and services; leverage supportive factors, overcomes or minimizes barriers, and address the unique needs of prospective students;
- Maintain a high level of customer service and student retention;
- Continually meet or exceed performance expectations;
- Work well in a team environment;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or Associates degree preferred;
- At least 6 months of related experience (In/Out Bound, Account Management, retail sales) preferred;
- A drive for results and a strong desire to improve people’s lives through education;
- Ability to connect easily with new people and gain personal acceptance;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and deal with ambiguity;
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills;
- Ability to listen, understand and overcome obstacles;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Experience with the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A competitive base salary with pay increase at 90 days
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About Southern Careers Institute
SCI has been changing lives for over 60 years, now and we’re just getting started. We offer certification-based training with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year and with real-world experience under their belt.
Our company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employees, applicants, or job seekers on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or any other protected group status as defined by law. As part of our compliance with equal employment opportunity and affirmative action laws, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your ethnicity and gender in the following section. The completion of this section is entirely voluntary. Your response to this section, or refusal to respond to this section, will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment with the company in any way. Please complete the information below, which includes the option to choose not to self-identify. This information will be kept confidential and separate from your application for employment and company personnel file. The information you choose to provide will be used solely for the purposes of EEO-1 reporting to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and will not be viewed by any hiring managers during the application process.