This is a job posting from company – Allredi
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Primarily responsible for any Accounts Payable functions and also serves as occasional backup for other positions within the Accounting Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Scan and Index all incoming invoices into imaging system
- Match original invoice with internal purchase orders
- Research and Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Assist with month end closing
- Assist financial department staff with special projects
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENT
- Experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable environment required
- Working experience with an ERP system; Sage experience is a plus
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Very energetic team player with the ability to work with little supervision
- Must be able to work well in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Distribution Industry experience a plus
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities throughout workday
- Able to work a full 40-hour work week
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND REQUIREMENTS
Role is performed in standard office environment with climate control.
Individuals will sit and stand as needed. Position may require walking, primarily on a level surface, for periods throughout the day.
Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting technique is required.