This is a job posting from company – Hancock Claims Consultants
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
HANCOCK CLAIMS CONSULTANTS:
- We are a professional organization that offers competitive pay, an environment to broaden your knowledge and opportunity to cultivate partnerships in a diverse work force.
- We are looking for candidates who want to work for a growing company that needs employees who are driven to maximize their potential every day.
We are looking for candidates who want to work for a growing company that needs employees who are driven to maximize their potential every day.
Need to know:
- Growth – we encourage our employees to learn as much about our business as they can to grow and expand us and You.
- Collaboration – essential to providing the best possible outcomes for our business, customers, and YOU.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – we believe this is fundamental to our organization’s success. YOU will find that we don’t review DEI as buzzwords but appreciate how this benefits our bottom line.
- Weather – if a storm is a brewing across the 48 lower states, Hancock is ready to support its customers with property inspections in support of their claims.
Competitive compensation and benefits package include:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Medical, Dental Vision
- Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off / Holiday’s
- On-site gym facility with personal trainer, at no cost
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for monitoring the outflow of certain capital for the company. This position completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. He/She maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions. Verifies accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables data
- Prepare bills and invoices
- Maintain Vendor Listing and verify all W9s are received annually for each Vendor
- Process 1099s for each Subcontractor annually
- Reconcile all AP ledger to the Balance Sheet
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- 2+ years’ proven work experience in accounts payable or general accounting
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Two (2) year degree in Accounting or related field, preferred.
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification, preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Software
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- As this is a transaction-based function, accuracy and speed are key components to success
- Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm or as determined
- Schedule may change according to business operational needs.
Join the winning team at Hancock Claims Consultants!
*** We are an E-Verify Employer ***