This is a job posting from company – Sarnova
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Responsibilities and Qualifications
At Sarnova you are not just a number. What you do each day matters. In this role you are the face of the company to the customer. You truly impact the success of the Tri-anim product portfolio by embracing an entrepreneurial mindset to drive product success and provide support to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, and maintains accounts within an assigned territory.
- Meets or exceeds established sales quotas.
- Understands and communicates to customers how Tri-anim can reduce supply chain process costs.
- Develops proposals and conducts sales presentations for prospective and existing customers.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, and price schedules.
- Establishes and maintains a solid working relationship with Prime Manufacturers through regular co-travel and frequent telephone or e-mail conversations.
- Sells to all appropriate areas of the hospital on a regular basis following a set call schedule.
- Forecasts territory opportunities utilizing appropriate tools i.e., CRM and Forecast Adjustments.
- Communicates territory opportunities and threats to Regional Sales Director and collaborates on strategies to protect and grow the business within the territory
- Represents Tri-anim at trade shows, conferences and association meetings.
- Interfaces with customers and manufacturers at meetings to identify sales opportunities
We are open to considering both sales and clinical backgrounds for this opportunity.
- Sales experience in the acute care market of the hospital, with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota -OR- Clinical experience within the hospital setting.
- Anesthesia, Respiratory, Critical Care experience preferred.
Our mission is to be the best partner for those who save and improve patients’ lives. Excellence in delivering upon our mission is dependent upon having a diverse team that is empowered to bring their full, authentic self to work each day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled