This is a job posting from company – PayneWest Insurance
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
PayneWest’s Surety team is looking for a passionate and people-oriented customer service professional to develop, implement and deliver outstanding insurance and risk management customer service to our Surety clients. As an Account Manager you will assist with the day-to day preparation and execution of bonds (performance & payment, license, court, misc. bonds), including collecting data, completing necessary forms and preparing correspondence.
We will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the drive and desire to be a PayneWest professional. Our ideal candidate is hungry, humble and smart- they don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what’s best for their clients, colleagues, and communities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with customers and carriers to handle incoming service requests and process general agreement of indemnities.
- Manage new and renewal surety and insurance marketing including negotiating with carriers, preparing presentation and proposal materials, collecting customer information and ordering insurance policies from carriers.
- Analysis: provide customers with insurance coverage analysis and recommendations for improved or additional coverage.
- Update customer information: keep accurate, up-to-date records on customers in our agency management system and maintain power of attorney filings and bond supply.
- Up sell & cross sell: work with your colleagues to find and follow-through on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Customer service: ensure that you and your designated sales and service team provide effective and efficient customer service.
- Plus (the fine print): you’ll follow organization policies and procedures, sales and service standards and established workflows. You’ll ensure quality control through proper file documentation and maintenance. You’ll maintain confidentiality and be an all-around awesome member of our team.
Who We’re Looking For
- You’re a client service expert. You’re passionate about delivering an exceptional level of customer service and support.
- You’re ready to throw all stereotypes of “insurance” out the window and love your job.
- You’re smart. You understand business and people.
- You’re good with people, even on the tough days. Good customer service is just part of who you are, and you love making people happy.
- You’re a team player. You maintain positive relationships with your colleagues—and you enjoy it.
- You’re that person everyone can depend on—to pay attention to details, to make deadlines, to be accurate and complete when interacting with clients, colleagues and carriers.
- You love to learn. You’re earnest about improving and pursuing professional development.
- You can adapt—because our industry changes constantly and so do the needs of our clients. You’re good at staying on your toes.
- You’re ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla structure for you. (Yes, an insurance company really just said that.)
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance, excellence, integrity, respect and humanity.
A competitive compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we’re committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth across all lines of business and function.
We are excited to be a part of the Marsh McLennan Agency family, an organization with people that share our same values. They are high performing, culturally oriented, and community driven. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues, clients and communities.
Remote work disclaimer:
Many of our departments offer hybrid work options, empowering colleagues to work from home several days per week. Depending on your experience, role and responsibilities, hybrid and fully remote options may be available. This position is not eligible for remote work in the state of Colorado.