This is a job posting from company – Rebel Athletic
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Connecticut, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Why Rebel, Why This Job. Some people like the status quo, the safe and the mundane. Others challenge every convention in the book, create new values and expectations, and change their world. They are the Rebels. They are the Challengers. If this is you, read on.
Rebel Athletic is a classic Challenger Brand. Established in 2013 by Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2020, Karen Aldridge, to challenge the lowly conventions of the All-Star Cheer apparel market. Rebel is now the undisputed All-Star Cheer market, thought and style leader.
Over the past 8+ years, Rebel has turned heads quicker than any other manufacturer, and expanded into School and Sideline Cheer, Dance, and everyday athletic wear – all with a trademark sparkle. Rebel’s cutting-edge designs, technological innovations and unstinting focus on service, quality, choice, and value have set a new standard in an industry that was starving for something new. Rebel is the brand that everyone else follows. So, if you want to be a follower, go and work for them. If not, become a Rebel.
Summary of Position: Rebel’s Account Managers are the life blood of the company. Without this army of self-motivated go-getters, there is no business. You will be responsible for prospecting your territory to find the athletic directors, coaches and teams who want to be Rebel Level. Be warned, Rebel isn’t for everyone, and we’re ok with that. But for those who demand excellence, Rebel is the only choice.
We are looking for great salespeople first, cheer or dance afficionados second. Being part of the cheer industry, past or present, is not a pre-requisite. Being ambitious, a great communicator, organized, a charismatic people-person, and unsinkable, are. Rebels wear their passion on their sleeve. They are team players, creative thinkers, and impatient doers. They love a challenge and don’t take no for an answer.
To bring school cheer and dance from the sidelines to center stage. To have those who cheer recognized as the incredible athletes they are. To ensure that greatness is never constrained.
What’s This Role All About? As a Rebel Account Manager you will:
- Be assigned a geographical territory; responsible for reaching out to and managing all customers in that territory.
- Cold Call and Prospect Schools in the assigned territory (Division and Territory will be assigned). You would be calling and selling to people you probably will not know; this is a big part of the job and something you need to be comfortable doing.
- Represent Rebel at company events, coach’s conferences, trade shows, and cheerleading competitions.
- Help expand the Rebel line to the dance industry.
- Make presentations to prospects, coaches, Booster Clubs, etc.
- Work with other Reps when called upon – specifically on high profile programs.
- Attend all company-sponsored meetings and conference calls – virtually or in person, as required.
- Submit, on time, all reports required to show your progress and book of business.
- Be proficient in Microsoft software, particularly Excel
- Professionally represent Rebel and all Rebel policies accurately at all times.
- Manage customer expectations. This means clearly explaining the deadlines and reminding the customer that delivery dates are in jeopardy if they do not respond.
- Assist all departments in making the Rebel experience a remarkable one. This means responding to emails promptly, returning phone calls within hours, getting art, tech, project managers questions answered immediately. It means providing a level of customer service unseen by anyone in our industry
- Most importantly, building long-lasting relationships with Rebel customers so they will be loyal to the brand, forgive us when we make a mistake, and allow us to fix it, tell their friends about us, and be proud when they tell someone who made their uniforms.
- Be a positive force for good, for change, and for excellence in the cheer and dance world.
What requirements do I need to be a Rebel?
- A college degree, BA, BS, preferred.
- Proven sales experience and success.
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit and level of dedication and grit.
- Dependable transportation.
- A home office set up with a working computer/laptop/printer and high-speed internet (you will be downloading large art files)
- High energy levels.
- Detailed organizational skills and administrative skills related to typing, email and web use.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Proficient skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Powerful speaking and presentation skills
- A sense of humor
- The patience of a saint
- A creative mind and approach to everything you do
- A burning desire to be a part of something special
If I come on board, what is the financial payoff? The Rebel sales team are a group of independent contractors who are paid commission on all sales related to accounts they manage.
- Draw against the commission paid every month.
- Commission exceeding your gross draw will be paid each month for all sales paid for in the prior month.