This is a job posting from company – Juan Ignacio Lucio
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team.
Account Managers will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working and leading in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development. Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty.
What we specialize in:
- Account Management
- Client Retention and Acquisition
- Brand Awareness and Brand Recognition
- Retail Sales & Marketing
Training Is Provided In The Areas of:
- Account Management
- Entry Level Sales Strategies
- Entry Level Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of previous work experience in: customer service, customer support, sales, and marketing
- Previous management and supervisor experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with customers
- Always maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Promotions based on performance
- Hourly Plus Commissions/Bonuses
- Paid Travel opportunities
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Aggressive weekly commission plan & bonuses
If this describes the career opportunity you have been looking for, we encourage you to apply! Our hiring manager personally views the resumes and selects each candidate for our management program.