This is a job posting from company – Digital United
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are currently searching for an Account Manager. The Account Manager will draw upon experience and understanding of digital marketing tactics to represent the client perspective within the agency and provide inspiration and information to internal team members. Key responsibilities include delivering consultative support, providing agency recommendations and ensuring tactical execution excellence. As a strategic business partner, they will lead initiatives and opportunities through vertical or category experience and expertise in focus categories such as marketing, tech/platform development, CRM or verticals such as Healthcare, Financial, Insurance, and Education.
- Support digital marketing initiatives such as digital campaigns based on client go-to-market objectives and/or client website build projects.
- Driving and delivering flawless client service by maintaining strong relationships with key decisions makers
- Participating and contributing to the Account Planning process for assigned accounts
- Being a thought leader: providing recommendations to the client, assisting them with business decisions, having a forward-thinking mindset to move their business forward digitally and within 360 plan
- Maintaining client relationships outside and beyond specific projects; create opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction – become a true partner to client
- Developing statements of work and proposals
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within assigned accounts in an effort to grow account
- Meeting sales targets/quotas for designated accounts
- Staying on top of digital trends and bring relevant articles, news, etc. to key clients on a regular basis with accompanying insights for their business.
3-5 years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Digital initiative management and understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The best co-workers you will ever find
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Annual bonuses for all levels
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Planned outings and team events (remote workers included!)
Powered by JazzHR