This is a job posting from company – JUNO
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Location: Remote – United States
JUNO is a high-energy company on a mission to bring people together. JUNO connects and educates people as a 365-day SaaS Software Platform for leading organizations across the country. The purpose is to help organizations consolidate their virtual training/on demand learning (LMS), Digital Community, and virtual /hybrid events into a single online destination platform.
We are seeking an energetic, relationship-driven individual with a background of proven success in SaaS sales. Our clients are executives who oversee live events, online learning, and membership communities. Previous experience selling to these executives is vital. This job will afford the opportunity for critical thinking, high-level networking, day-to-day management of strategic relationships, and fast growth.
In this role you will be working remotely with our team in the US, reporting directly to our CRO. You will be responsible for the direct relationship with potential clients providing demos of our software, presenting personalized strategic use insights, and creating new relationships to drive annual recurring revenue. Therefore, your attitude, work ethic, creativity, and ability to be relational are all important.
- Help clients solve challenges in bringing people together online for year-round engagement
- Convert target prospects into new customers
- Negotiate maximum value for each transaction
- Exceed personal and regional sales targets
- Work with Marketing and SDR team to create and manage outbound networking strategy
- Lead prospects from Opportunity to Discovery, Demo, and Contract
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your prospective customers
- Communicate clearly to internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate client success and make strategic recommendations
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of our JUNO sales team and our product
- Create new business relationships for JUNO
- Ability to manage multiple leads and opportunities simultaneously
- Closing business and retaining customers
- 4+ YOE of successful software sales experience (SaaS)
- Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to 100% partner success
- Strong problem solver and strategic thinker
- Hunger to contribute and help grow an organization by quota attainment
- Foster marketing-generated leads
- Create sales-qualified-leads on your own and build relationships
- Self-Starter – Someone who can take minimal direction and create opportunities
Powered by JazzHR