This is a job posting from company – Ryder
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Tennessee, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
GET YOUR CAREER MOVING FORWARD WITH RYDER!
Begin your career and become a vital player for one of the largest and most recognizable names in Logistics, Transportation, Freight Brokerage, Fleet Maintenance and Supply Chain Services in the World!
The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying, developing, and operating a portfolio of customer accounts with Ryder’s Freight Brokerage business vertical. This individual will develop an entry sales strategy and have full autonomy for the targeted truckload & LTL carriers and customers. As this position builds a brokerage strategy, they will work hand-in-hand with strong mentors, talented local operations teams, and supply chain engineers to design, implement, and maintain best in class transportation solutions. They will also directly engage with supply chain leaders and a diverse customer base within many of the World’s leading transportation service providers. Lastly, this individual would develop and maintain a tremendous network of service providers and be responsible to foster the relationship while engaging them on the best opportunities for mutual success.
In addition to a comprehensive benefit package, a 401(K) Savings Plan with a company match, discounted stock purchase options, paid time off and performance-based annual cost of living increases, we are proud to offer:
- Comprehensive training and the ability to continue your professional development
- Regional and local Ryder resources to help guide and support as we grow this offering.
- The stability and peace-of-mind that comes with working for a World-Class, Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for over 90 years with over 36,000 employees worldwide.
We are seeking the best and most promising candidates to provide creativity, agility and superior customer service that will exceed our Customer’s expectation. If you possess a strong work ethic and a burning desire to succeed and grow your career, then we have an opportunity for YOU!
You MUST be willing to commit yourself to align with our core values: Trust, Innovation, Expertise, Collaboration and Safety. The ability to embrace and utilize Technology as part of your daily routine is crucial.
In addition, YOU are the management and professional representative of the Ryder organization.
If your career aspirations and education align with the Requirements and Responsibilities listed below, APPLY NOW!!
- Identifies and develops relationships with new customers (internal & external facing) to build portfolio of repeatable business through solicitation of available freight within customer network.
- Identifies and develops relationships with transportation providers to cover customer freight portfolio through soliciting capacity.
- Tender accept/reject loads, creates loads, sets appointments, dispatches, tracks and traces loads, root-cause problem solves issues, and resolves/communicates to carrier and/or customer as appropriate.
- Meet growth objectives by growing customer within portfolio. Prepare presentations, develop entry strategy specific to customer needs, review/analyze reports, and provide information of services offered primarily through cold-calling and sporadic face-to-face meetings with customer.
- Negotiate rates with both customers and transportation providers and carriers to ensure that margins are achieved for commission targets and account goals.
- Supports all parties with customer credit qualification, claims, Accounts Receivable from customer base, and Accounts Payable issues with carrier base.
- Continuous improvement in all segments of the Freight Brokerage Team.
- Schedules and dispatches while ensuring compliance of Federal, State, and Local regulations. Responsible for timely updating of load statuses to the TMS.
- Maintain a positive employee related climate and maintain a customer satisfaction index at a World Class Level while having availability 24/7/365 for responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors).
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Competitive nature and the drive to contribute to winning culture.
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) intermediate required.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Logistics, or related field of study. Or, two (2) years of related experience required in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years or more Business related experience, preferred
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) intermediate, required
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right company for you!
Job Category Inside Sales
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.