This is a job posting from company – Brilliant Metrics
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Wisconsin, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Do you have a gift for helping others see a vision for a better future? Do you have a passion for marketing and advertising? Do you naturally find people open up and share their challenges, opportunities, hopes and dreams with you? Do you love, love, love finding the win-win? Are optimism, honesty and integrity the first traits others use to describe you?
If that’s you, let’s talk.
As the account executive, you’ll have a direct impact on our success. You are charged with driving business development and revenue growth for Brilliant Metrics.
You’ll do this by identifying, qualifying and nurturing strategic relationships with potential clients and referral partners, thereby developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect contact and prospecting. You will research and analyze current and future business opportunities, and work with marketing and service development teams to implement business development initiatives. Ultimately, you will negotiate, close and successfully pass new business relationships to the account management team.
- Engage in outbound sales efforts across various mediums – including phone, email and social – to develop and nurture relationships with target personas within a defined and maintained target account list.
- Refine, document and follow a repeatable sales process, guiding prospects through a honed cadence of meetings and commitments to become long-term clients of Brilliant Metrics.
- Remain responsive to prospects by returning emails, texts and calls promptly.
- Provide the onboarding account management team with the information they need to smoothly onboard the account, maintaining momentum and continuity for the new client.
- Ensure the CRM system contains accurate and up-to-date information and notes to ensure consistent marketing support, maximum efficiency and business continuity, coordinating with the sales admin on data quality projects, as needed.
- Collaborate with marketing on demand generation strategy and tactics, and provide feedback on quantity and quality of leads generated.
- Sales is a team sport, and your team includes other disciplines within Brilliant Metrics, such as account management, accounting and marketing resources. In other words, only team players need apply!
To be successful in this role, you need:
- 4+ years in a